Remote (North America)
Trov is the world’s leading On-Demand Insurance platform, intelligently protecting anything, anytime, anywhere. We’re on a mission to protect the people and items pushing the boundaries of life, technology, and business.
Trov is looking for an experienced QA Manager to lead our QA team and help improve our overall product and service quality. You will be responsible for planning and directing our quality processes and formulating quality control policies within our engineering department. The key objective is to ensure our processes, products and services are delivered on time with excellent quality.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Act as a champion for change; improving business performance and quality through manual and automated testing
- Take a ‘lead by example’ role in monitoring, reporting and improving product quality and performance
- Lead CI/CD strategies and mentor the individuals responsible for developing and supporting the product test and tracking platform
- Ensure the Quality Management System (QMS) is in compliance with ISO 9001 Quality Standard.
- Dynamic Leader with strong problem solving skills with 2-4 years prior supervisory experience
- Previous hands-on with automation testing
- Ability to make rational, objective and appropriate decisions relating to company needs
- Working knowledge of Quality Management System procedures and documentation
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and exceptional interpersonal skills
You know our technology Stack
- C# .NETCore back-end
- Web clients
- Native Android and iOS client apps
- TestRails test case tracking and reporting
- VSTS build server
- Dockerized deployments
- SpecFlow/Cucumber test cases
- JIRA ticket management
- GitHub source control
What we offer:
- Paid medical benefits for you and your family
- Competitive salary and equity
- The latest tech and tools to get the job done your way
- Flexible and remote working when needed
- Unlimited PTO policy, paid holidays, and your birthday off
This position is remote.