Quality Assurance Manager
- Location: Virtual Office, NC, US
- Job Information: Req ID: 23751
- Title: Quality Engineer IV
Avaya enables the mission-critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya.
Provides counsel and support to teams and individuals with regard to the deployment, assessment, and improvement of effective business management processes and systems including having familiarity with standards and certifications (e.g. 20000, 9001,14001, 27001, HIPAA, PCI, 22301, etc.). Serves as a ‘change agent’ and an internal consultant on business processes improvement for risk reduction, providing solutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
Primary activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serving as the organization’s key SME (subject matter expert) for all issues and applications associated with the organization’s operational, security, certifications, and quality management processes;
- Risk-based approach to all work activities;
- Translating the needs of the organization into quality approaches and actionable tasks;
- Identifying, developing, and/or introducing process/quality management tools, technologies, and training for developing, assessing, using, and improving business management system components and activities;
- Reviewing the development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques;
- Performs security summary risk analyses, security assessments, and audits;
- Provides security engineering, analysis, and managerial solutions.
- Maintains an awareness of existing and proposed security standards, state, federal and international legislation, and regulations.
- Coordinating process definition, documentation, management, and improvement efforts within the organization;
- Reviewing the suitability, effectiveness, and efficiency of the core business processes to identify both proven/best practices, opportunities for improvement, and needs for defining cross-functional processes;
- Tracking to closure the status of the improvement opportunity undertakings;
- Reviewing customer executive appeals or requests, assist in the identification of root causes, and the development and recommendation of effective corrective/preventive action plans;
- Developing and improving management systems;
- Facilitating cross-functional process improvement teams;
- Identifying requirements and provide feedback for external suppliers of process/quality management-related services to ensure that delivered services are cost-effective, timely, and tailored to meet the organization’s needs.
- Supporting management reviews and addressing outcomes.
- Work is performed with minimal direction and reviewed by senior management.
The successful candidate can work virtually anywhere in the U.S!
Experience: 7-10 Years of Experience
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience