Title: Junior QA Engineer (Manual & Automation)
Contract / Competitive Salary
Since its founding in 2011, LEO has grown to become one of Canada’s biggest advertising platforms. With seven years of proven expertise, LEO receives over 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexas Top 350 destinations in Canada.
LEO is now on the hunt for an ambitious and experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our dynamic and diverse team.
Feeling up to the challenge? Send your CV and Code sample with [QA]
- 2-3 Years Manual & Automation testing experience
- Web automation: Selenium-WebDriver, Selenide, Cypress, Selenoid
- API testing: Postman, RestAssured
- Frameworks: Spring, jUnit5, Allure
- CI/CD Jenkins, Docker
- Fluent English ( most preferably people based in UK or Continental Europe)
- Manually test code
- Automate Web tests using Selenium, Cypress, Mocha Js etc
- Automate API tests using Java, RestAssured, Postman
- Maintaining existing tests
- Reading/writing technical documentation
- Collaborate with dev team
- Collaborate with Customer Support team
- 100% remote. Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your own schedule.
- Paid laptop
- Yearly paid holidays + national holidays of your country
- Company retreats
- Coworking allowance