Quality Assurance Engineer III at Axelerant
Title: Quality Assurance Engineer III
- Location: Work from Anywhere
Are you detail-oriented? Do you have a passion for ensuring quality for clients who trust their teams to take their business to the next level? Are you ready to join a growing group of quality assurance (QA) experts, filled with amazing and talented people? Want to ditch that commute and work from wherever you find comfortable?
Axelerant is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer like you to join its team!
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer consults with technical architects for organizational and project-based quality assurance practices, responsible for assigned quality assurance projects and their execution, and is an expert in multiple testing niches.
Responsibilities and Expectations Thereof
Be polite, yet assertive in being a core member of the service area
- Responsible for designing and implementing testing strategies for medium-scale to complex projects.
- Supports the creation of POCs using various tools.
- Supports leading the whole team approach Test Automation in projects.
Cultivate positive external service area interactions
- Supports promoting Axelerant’s Quality Assurance service area on various social media.
- Supports presenting Axelerant capabilities on the national platform.
Cultivate positive internal service area interactions
- Supports the generation of ideas and helps populate them on the SAQA board.
- Responsible for owning and implementing complex tasks from the SAQA board.
- Responsible for conducting peer interviews in collaboration with L3 and L4 roles.
- Responsible for evaluating QA assignments.
Regularly participate in career development activities
- Responsible for at least quarterly self-performance reviews.
- Responsible for actively demonstrating Axelerant core values.
- Supports organizing and mentoring learn-club channels.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software Quality Assurance
- Strong understanding of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to take the initiative, and thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
Though all of Axelerant s roles are work from anywhere, we are India-based for salaries and work timings. Explicitly, we expect people to typically have at least a five-hour crossover with the 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) timezone workday.
We began as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, work from anywhere professional services organization with empowering benefits for our team members. Today, we have achieved that and are continuously improving our career, feedback, performance, and recognition management programs. Further, leadership can happen by anyone, at any time from within Axelerant’s team.
We’re a very collaborative bunch of enthusiastic achievers who are being open about how we’re doing it and kind to make people feel welcome in all that we do. So, when you’re excited about learning from and helping others you’ll find a great home here.
Discover the Axelerant Difference
- Axelerant is an open organization with fantastic team members and a rocking 4.8/5.0 Glassdoor rating. Our growing team of 100+ includes some of the best and brightest from around the world.
Remote & Flexible
- All you need is a reliable Internet connection. Work from anywhere you’re comfortable and choose work hours to balance your life.
- Our culture is distinctive. We do everything in our power to create an empowered and fulfilling work environment for team members.
- We’re always teaching and learning. Peer mentorship, life coaching, certifications, and training help our team members advance professionally.
- We want you to attend events related to the things you care about. Get sponsored by us when you’re contributing to those events.
Retreats & Meetups
- With annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations, we never let remote get in the way of work or fun.
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
Powered by JazzHR
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!