Quality Assurance Engineer at Algorithmia
Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Anywhere US or Canada
Anywhere US or Canada
- Take up our mission to free developers and data scientists to deliver intelligent applications
- Join a company that has always been remote-friendly – work anywhere in the US or Canada including your sofa, the beach, or our Seattle waterfront office
- Experience rapid growth in an AI startup, backed by industry leaders including Google’s AI fund
Algorithmia is a single solution for all stages of the ML operations (MLOps) and management lifecycle. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. More than 100,000 engineers and data scientists trust Algorithmia, including numerous Fortune 500 companies.
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer at Algorithmia, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting testing infrastructure for our growing product engineering team, empowering them to rapidly identify weak-spots and ship with confidence. You will strive to cultivate a testing-first culture that produces top-quality software for our customers and meets business objectives.
As a QA Engineer at Algorithmia, you will:
- Develop, implement, and execute test strategies and test matrices for our core enterprise platform and SaaS product.
- Develop and implement processes and infrastructure to increase product test coverage and visibility into product quality.
- Coordinate test efforts for significant feature and product release milestones to ensure customers receive a high quality product.
- Partner with product engineers to drive investment in automated integration testing at all layers of our product including testing web UI, REST APIs, client libraries, and our deployment tooling.
- Work directly with product engineering to incubate testing best practices and help them leverage the testing infrastructure you’ve designed and implemented.
- Work directly with our product team to validate business requirements, identify areas of instability, and develop plans to improve quality in those domains through improved testing.
And we might make a great match if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Have experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, and services (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, Postman, TestCafe, JUnit, Specs2, or similar).
- Have experience implementing testing strategies for a broad set of software domains, from distributed systems to APIs to web applications.
- Have experience in multiple stages of application testing including UI, integration, functional, regression, and performance.
- Have experience with test case and result management (e.g. TestRail, Bugzilla, or similar).
- Are fluent with common continuous integration tooling such as Gitlab CI Pipelines.
- Believe in automating all testing and are excited to champion test automation efforts during all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Are authorized to work in the US or Canada without sponsorship.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!