Quality Assurance Engineer at Curotec
Title: QA Engineer
Location: Work from Anywhere; Multiple Countries
Employment Type: Contract
We are looking for a QA Engineer with experience in custom software. The project includes business-facing and consumer-facing web app and mobile apps. This is a 1-year remote contractor position for approximately 20 hours per week. Candidate must be available to collaborate during US team business hours.
Must demonstrate the following:
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English. Your first interview will be a video call via Skype.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Independent and self-organized.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test case creation and execution.
- Document software defects using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Automated testing a plus but not required.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
Must be proficient with:
- SQL Clients
- Bug or Defect Tracking systems
- 3 – 5 years Sr QA engineer for software applications
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!