- United States
Not open to recruiting firms. Applicants please apply here. Please do not send resumes directly to any hiring manager.
Due to customer data access requirements, this position must be located in the U.S.
Interested in working for an organization redefining how fitness and health care work together? At Peerfit, we’re streamlining wellness reimbursements and incentivizing healthy lifestyle by connecting insurers’ and employers’ wellness dollars to popular fitness studios offering CrossFit, yoga, barre, boot camp, cycling, and more. If working with a team of innovative and driven people who are modernizing how people engage with wellness excites you, look no further than Peerfit.
As a Quality Engineer you will support the Product department as a member of the Delivery Team bringing both high-touch and automated quality guarantees to applications, integrations, and operations.
You will be joining a passionate team of engineers, designers, and knowledge workers who are building digital product for lifestyle wellness and enterprise health solutions. Your expertise should include development and execution of test plans, comprehensive quality assurance and verification, and automation tooling.
We’re seeking someone who is solution-oriented, pragmatic, and consensus-driven in their approach to rapidly building iterative software to solve real problems in our product and technical domains.
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Test plan and case creation
- Prepare bug reports including written descriptions, screenshots and videos to demonstrate scenarios
- Participation in project planning, design process and technical and quality audits
- Compare project development deliverables to product design documents, mock-ups and flow charts to ensure product meets specifications
- Post deployment testing, validation and status communication to stakeholders
Experience / Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a quality engineer in a web or mobile software environment
- Strong understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and complementary QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Able to create and execute comprehensive software test plans
- Strong understanding and passion for great user experience
- Understanding of software build environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with multiple operating systems, browsers and mobile devices
- Broadband Internet access
- Familiarity with third-party software testing and automation tools
- Familiarity with Pivotal Tracker, Jira or other project tracking tools
- Familiarity with testing for accessibility and knowledge of WCAG AA standards
- Experience with fuzz testing, black box testing, and/or other security testing practices / methodologies
- Experience with performance and benchmark testing
Bachelor’s degree in an information/comp-sci program or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Who We Need: (Intangibles)
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Desires to have a role in the growth of a startup
- Stays motivated and knows how to be persistent
- Is inquisitive and curious
- Is self-directed with great problem solving skills
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Can work remotely and make decisions autonomously at a high level
- Flexibility to handle changing responsibilities
What You Get:
- The opportunity to help expand the impact of Peerfit across the United States…and, someday, the world!
- The chance to work in a relaxed, yet goal-driven start-up culture with a passion for fitness
- Peerfit credits to attend fitness classes.
- Chance to work remotely with flexible scheduling
- Health insurance & other benefits
Peerfit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.