Quality Assurance Engineer
About the Role
SecurityScorecard is growing our team in Prague, and will hire a QA Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate is comfortable making hands-on contributions to testing in addition offering guidance and leadership to a team of three test engineers. The QA Manager will have good understanding of QA lifecycle, software lifecycle methodologies, and experience leading QA Engineers in remote locations. The QA Manager will be well versed in both manual and automated testing and will lead efforts to evolve our testing to fully automated, making recommendations for tools.
- Lead and manage QA team of 3 engineers, providing oversight on implementations, schedules and deliverables.
- Develop, manage and document test strategy and test plans
- Define and maintain a testing automation framework and continue to build test suites for regression coverage and stabilization.
- Manage spec reviews and requirement definitions to detect measurable requirements for testing (completeness and accuracy)
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Analyze, develop, and execute test data validation strategies to validate reports and data
- Interact with project managers and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Manage the triage, prioritization, resolution, automation, and delivery of fixes for defects, including production defects
- Create, edit and update test plans and test cases ensuring use of appropriate test methodology
- Complete test coverage and full test documentation for all code to be tested
- Test software releases against requirements / technical design
- Manually execute test scripts performing false positive and false negative testing.
Experience and Skills:
- Proficiency designing, developing and executing functional test team deliverables
- Exceptional project planning and management skills.
- Experienced in understanding products and processes and break them down into testing components
- Experience automating performance tests
- Experience leading a team, managing projects and prioritizing
- Critical thinker
- Perseverant; navigate through ambiguity and challenges
- Collaborative across functions
- Relationship builder across functions and levels