Quality Assurance Engineer
CodeLathe (a US based company), is looking for a passionate QA Engineer to help do manual and automated testing of our software products. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and interested in figuring out how things work and then trying to come up with creative ways to see if it can be broken. This is a remote-job position and will require working remotely with other team members.
- Test CodeLathe’s products (FileCloud, Tonido) before release
- Perform manual testing
- Develop automated unit and system test cases
- Reproduce reported customer problems to help developers troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues
- Add and improve technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree with 2 or more years of professional software testing experience is required
- Experience in testing frameworks and automated testing tools is a plus
- Ability to work with development team in US timezone
- Ability to write automated test scripts
- Experience with PHP and PHPUnit framework is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Strong problem solving skills; takes ownership and pride in their job