Quality Assurance Analyst at LanguageLine Solutions
Quality Assurance Analyst – Monterey, CA Headquarters / US Remote
- US Remote
Exciting career opportunities in the language access industry are waiting for you at LanguageLine Solutions. Whether you work in the corporate office, in one of our satellite offices, at our Interpreting Call Centers, or work from home, you can help make a difference in someone’s life every second of every day.
At LanguageLine Solutions, we are committed to total and complete client satisfaction and looking for individuals to participate in developing, testing, and enhancing world class technology solutions for our internal and external customers. We are looking for individuals that are excited about joining a team that delivers language access solutions, making a difference in people’s lives every day; bridging language and cultural barriers.
Let’s collaborate together and be a part of an energetic, enthusiastic, and talented team to achieve great things! Come partner with us and provide your unique talents joining forces with our team to design, develop, and implement software quality assurance systems and enhance our procedures. We strive to deliver high quality applications in an environment where we are professionals with the freedom to create solutions.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be a part of a growing team of hands-on, passionate professionals developing innovative software solutions for internal and external clients. In this role, you will:
Create test plans and test cases and efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products and solutions
- Manually test software functionality to ensure it meets the requirements for enhancements and bug fixes
- Report issues related to complex problems
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through to resolution, tracking the progress in a defect tracking tool
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Work with QA Engineers and Developers to understand how features are implemented and the best way to test them
- Obtain a working knowledge of the database and software architecture used by the applications to be able to identify failure points and to know how it may or may not impact the testing efforts for software releases
- Work seamlessly in a multi-vendor environment to obtain requirements, specs and pertinent data to accurately test the applications. Take actions to ensure that you have a good understanding of the application business rules, configuration management process, deployment process, Test/Model Infrastructure, and backend components required to test the applications.
- Provide input to enhance the testing processes
- Willingness to learn test automation from peers and self-study
- A Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, or a related degree, or the equivalent in education and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, present to an internal audience, write user documentation, and interact positively with and receive direction from upper management
- Highly motivated and self-driven, capable of working with little instruction to resolve demanding tasks
- Very organized and detail oriented individual that possesses the need for perfection down to the last detail
Desired Testing and/or Experience with the following:
- Software application test case creation, manual testing execution, and use of bug tracking tools and processes
- Atlassian – JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr Scale (plug-in)
- Vendor platform software (one or more of the following): Salesforce, inContact, Verint, Workday, Elasticsearch/Kibana
- Web, Thick Client, Mobile iOS & Android application testing
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!