Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Requisition #: 10771
Functional Area: Information Technology; Quality Assurance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Options: Work remotely from home in the US
Work Hours: Standard business hours
Travel Requirement: None
This position will work in J. J. Keller’s Managed Services department, which helps clients manage their regulatory compliance and risk. The Quality Assurance Analyst will develop and execute quality assurance plans, test strategies and procedures for assigned software products and/or services.
This team is currently utiliizing automated testing tools but is looking to grow those capabilities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced QA professional to join an established development team and company, and contribute to the department growth and advancement of automated testing.
This role may work at our corporate headquarters in Neenah, WI, or may work remote from a home-based office within the US.
- Develops QA plans, test strategies and procedures.
- Performs workload analysis and reviews and assesses test coverage.
- Develops test scenarios, test cases and test procedures for web-based applications. Establishes and maintains test data sets.
- Executes test plans and coordinates test activities with others with regard to QA procedures.
- Verifies test results, analyzes defects and submits change requests.
- Promotes a consistent testing methodology and ensures that prescribed QA practices and methods are utilized throughout entire QA process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or business-related field.
- In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, an Associate’s degree in a related field combined with two years of additional related experience may be considered.
- 2+ years software or web-based quality assurance experience.
- Prior test case creation experience.
- Experience with automated testing tools strongly preferred.
- Basic understanding of software development methodologies and practices.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC and MS Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of relational databases (SQL), web technologies, Windows and IIS.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team focused on specific deliverables and objectives.
- Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment.
- Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time.
- Occasional travel to offsite offices, customer sites and/or industry and training events may also be required, depending on assignment.
At J. J. Keller, we are Difference Makers because the work we do truly matters. We protect people’s lives every day. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune® 1000 companies rely on J. J. Keller to help create safe work environments. Our associates have named J. J. Keller as a Great Place to Work® three years in the running. View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller and click here to learn what our associates have to say about life as an associate at J. J. Keller.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.