Quality Assurance Agent at TTEC
Quality Assurance Agent – Temporary – Work from Home – US
This position is not available to residents of CA, NY, IL or HI.
TTEC at home is accepting applications for*Temporary Quality Assurance Agent – Work from Home*for the US. The COVID-19 pandemic has created an increased demand for so many in need. In this role you will support the many individuals that have been personally impacted by this crisis. We need your empathetic ear, your servant leadership style, and motivation to succeed.
These positions will start as a 4-week contract role to support the massive surge in need and may be extended and/or turn into full-time regular work.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC at home team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
The personal equipment you’ll need to work from home with TTEC may vary by program. The typical program requires:
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements:
- USB Headset
- High speed, reliable internet connection
What You’ll Be Doing
- Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists are responsible for listening to and monitoring associate calls for customer satisfaction according to client and TTEC specified policies, thresholds, and procedures. They support the overall quality assurance work flow by conducting customer call evaluations and may provide feedback directly to associates, but generally provide it directly to Team Leads in a meaningful and constructive manner.
- QA Specialists are accountable for collecting, coordinating, evaluating, and providing call data for associates to Team Leads and providing coaching, feedback, and reporting. They must meet weekly and monthly call evaluation metrics. They participate in both internal site and client calibration sessions; prepare and complete reports to meet contractual requirements.
- They are expected to have a thorough understanding of client specific call and product knowledge requirements. Also, QA Specialists support a culture of coaching to meet or exceed a quality customer experience satisfaction scores. They may attend team meetings as necessary to cover various topics related to handing calls.
Why You? What You Bring
- Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Flexibility to work all shifts
- Ability to work a 40/hr work week
- Great interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
- Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
- High customer service orientation
- High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
- Ability to respect and ensure strict confidentiality of customer data
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment coupled with good time management
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient English, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos or ability to learn technology quickly
- Knowledge of call center business
- Strong coaching skills
- Data analysis and reporting
- Action planning
- Must be meeting current client matrix
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, our work from home can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
Job: Operations / Business Support*
Title: Quality Assurance Agent – Temporary – Work from Home – US*
Location: United States*
Requisition ID: 02O7C*
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!