Quality Analyst at Givelify
We are Givelify®, where fintech meets philanthropy.
- We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
- You, as a Quality Analyst, will help raise the quality bar for your assigned team by finding weak spots and constantly designing better and more creative ways to break software to identify potential problems.
- You will have an opportunity to apply testing knowledge to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other quality concepts across products.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
Collaborate with the cross-functional team on improving developer and engineering team test coverage, release velocity and production health by:
- Creating, tracking, and documenting tests, defects, and resolutions
- Testing Givelify’s systems, using test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- Developing outside the box solutions in collaboration with the broader team
- Serve as a trusted quality advisor for the team and Givelify
We welcome your talents and experience:
- 2-years of solid QA testing experience
- Familiarity with JIRA and test management tools
- Familiarity with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and bug management
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Bi-lingual candidates (Spanish) are encouraged to apply
- If you have ADA testing experience, we highly encourage you to apply
Your successful and efficient attributes are welcomed:
- Integrity-Demonstrates congruence in thought, speech, and action. Can be trusted to act with courage and to do the right thing.
- Collaboration-Fosters productive relationships; values others’ opinions, show appreciation and seeks to understand different perspectives
- Customer Focus-Adopts a human-centric approach that meets or anticipates customers’ need when developing solutions
- Drive for Results-Can be relied upon to be resourceful & tenacious in achieving key desired results
- Effective Communication-Communicates frequently using clarity and appropriate methods/tools of communication
- Problem-Solving-Is resourceful and creative in solving complex issues. Uses sound judgment, data, and collaboration
- We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time.
- Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
- We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!