(Remote) QA Software Engineer
ENGINEERING – (REMOTE) QA SOFTWARE ENGINEERS
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
As the first company to design an end to end modern brokerage solution, Side is re-imagining the real estate industry from the ground up by combining innovative technology, creative branding expertise, and an experienced leadership team with a mission to empower the world’s leading real estate professionals to own their brand and better serve home buyers and sellers.
In the past two years, with an exceptional team of inSiders, we’ve processed $1B in transactions and raised over $30M in funding from top tier investors like Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, and 8VC.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Engineering team is comprised of 20 folks total, on four teams: Core Engineering, Marketing Engineering, Internal Tech Tools Engineering, and QA. The QA team helps ensure quality deliverables from the three other engineering teams. We use cutting edge technologies like Cypress and Zephyr and partner closely with quality-focused engineers for a low-bug product.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This remote, full-time position is open to any general U.S. based location. We use a modern tech stack and hope that you’d be familiar with as much as possible, and willing to learn the rest. We offer a no BS interview process that treats people like human beings and asks relevant questions.
Check out the requirements section for info about our stack.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Transform product wireframes into responsive, web-based user interface components, and modules using ReactJS
- Exercise sound judgement when architecting front- and back-end structures
- Create well documented pull requests and contribute to our internal engineering knowledge base
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR OUR ROLE
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years working as a front-end software engineer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- SASS / Flexbox
- Interacting with internal and 3rd party REST APIs
- Submitting and reviewing pull requests
- Helping define deployment strategies
- Webpack, Browserify
- Git / Github
NICE TO HAVES
- Have experience with Firebase and React Native
- Built integrations with Twilio, DocuSign, Lob
- BTravis CI or other CI platforms
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- $1,000/yr for learning and development
- Pet friendly environment