QA Lead – U.K. at Elucidat
- Brighton, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
Elucidat is officially one of the UK’s Best Workplaces – we ranked in the top 25 of small businesses and the best in Brighton in 2020. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate, smart and fun team. You’ll be supporting us at an exciting stage of our growth.
We are looking for an amazing QA Lead to join the Elucidat team. Are you the person who makes products bulletproof?
Are you a talented QA analyst who is always searching for the latest most exciting technologies? Are you driven by a merciless pursuit of quality, that makes users happy? Do you want great challenges, an exciting team to work with, opportunities to see your ideas come to life, and the flexibility of working remotely?
What we do
We’re a SaaS business with a vision to help build more successful, more ethical businesses through people-centered training. Our platform helps big employers drive down the cost of business-critical training. We make elearning easy to produce – super fast. We work with some of the worlds most successful organizations, including Oxfam, Tesco and DECIEM.
We put people first. We know that life is about more than work, so we give you space and support to thrive professionally and personally. Our success is fuelled by the positive attitudes and exceptional talent of our team, who live by our Learn, Care, Share values every day
How can I help?
We are looking for someone who can…
- Develop and deliver a roadmap of robust testing strategies & processes
- Work with developers and QAs to ensure high levels of test coverage is achieved at all levels of the testing pyramid
- Grow a team of QAs, ensuring they have the skills & training necessary to be exceptional at their work.
- Work with our Agile teams to ensure their projects are properly resources and are delivered safely inline with your defined processes.
- Report directly to the Head of Engineering & provide feedback to help adapt & enhance our processes
What you need…
- Track record of setting up solid QA strategies & processes
- Previous experience with the full software development life-cycle
- Experience working across the whole testing pyramid, with a heavy focus on automation
- Experience testing web applications & APIs
- Experience line managing, coaching & mentoring
- Great communication skills
Nice to have…
- An understanding of, or experience within an e-learning context
- A background of, or experience within a startup
- Accessibility testing experience
Hours: Full time
Location: UK based, remote worker
- Our company values are ‘Learn, Care, Share’ which we apply to all aspects of our work, from our flexible working opportunities, to our friendly, supportive culture.
- Flexible working and a healthy work/life balance – opportunities to help you juggle other commitments, work from home, and childcare
- Competitive salary, 25 days holiday (increasing to 30)
- Opportunities to grow
- Dedicated learning time
- Happier weekdays – A meeting-light culture and opportunities to get to know team members better through things like weekly ‘donuts’, monthly socials, and events. Free refreshments as well!
- Happier weeknights – We organise socials every month and bring together everyone in the business including all remote workers at least once every 6 months to do team building exercises and to share ideas over dinner.
- Giving back – There are opportunities for staff to give back to non-profit activities or charities that support the wider community.
- Everyone has a voice – We are building a culture where everyone is respected and has a voice in the day to day running of the company – a workplace where everyone is valued for the contributions they make.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!