QA Lead at Edlio
QA Lead (Remote/Anywhere)
- TECHNOLOGY – QA
Edlio is a rapidly growing technology company with a portfolio of software solutions in the K-12 education sector. Thousands of customers trust our products and we continue to build on our vision to transform the education technology sector to help improve the lives of school administrators, teachers, parents, and students. Our current portfolio of software solutions include an Enterprise Content Management System and a suite of Online Payments solutions.
We are looking for an experienced QA Technical Lead to join our team and help scale our quality assurance efforts on our Enterprise Content Management System. This is a hands-on technical role that will perform quality assurance testing, write automated tests, and lead a team.
The ideal candidate will have prior hands-on experience building test automation suites for web and mobile applications, strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of building and delivering customer facing product functionality.
Applicants must be fluent in spoken and written English and willing to work in Pacific time zone (UTC-8) hours.
- Create test cases and plans for new software features being developed
- Perform Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, and Regression testing
- Troubleshoot, identify, and create detailed bug reports
- Conduct ad-hoc exploratory testing
- Lead the team with a can-do attitude, integrity, and hands-on mentoring
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers as part of the SDLC process
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with software testing (both manual and automated testing)
- 3+ years of team lead experience
- Experience with browser developer tools (e.g. Chrome DevTools)
- Experience with tools like Postman for API testing
- Experience with automated software testing frameworks like WebdriverIO and Selenium
- Experience testing native mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with some of the other technologies we work with: Git, Docker, Vagrant, Jenkins
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and crafting SQL queries.
- Familiarity with directory services (AD/ADFS/LDAP)
- Prior software development or scripting experience (Python/Bash/Node)
- Remote Position (Work from anywhere)
- Professional development and continued education opportunities
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!