TECHNOLOGY – QUALITY ASSURANCE
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scenarios and test cases for manual of Web applications, REST API as well as Android applications.
- Perform manual testing. Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, Analyze, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Great in communication skills
- We are looking for candidate with 2+ years of experience in a QA Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another quantitative field.They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience in creating test scenarios and test cases of web applications and REST API
- Extensive Manual testing knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in working with geo-distributed teams would be a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Proven work experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Strong Analytics skill is a must
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.