QA Engineer at TITAN School Solutions
QA Engineer (Remote Opportunity – US Only)
Job Id: 182
# of Openings: 1
Titan School Solutions is making our schools stronger one day at a time by bringing state-of-the art efficiencies and real-time transparency to school food service. Titan’s founders are school information technology veterans who have created scalable and affordable, cloud-based management solutions to help districts and schools succeed and remain focused on nutrition and less on administration. As we continue to sky rocket within this industry, we need a Quality Engineer to join our growing team and help us get there!
**This position is available for remote employment in the United States**
WHERE YOU WILL BE IN ONE YEAR:
- TRANSFORM AN INDUSTRY! – You will impact an antiquated industry that is ready for disruption. You will build and change the way school data is stored, utilized and used by students across the country.
- SKYROCKET YOUR CAREER! – You will be involved in an industry that is unlike any other all while working on all aspects of the software testing process, which will expand your technical skills.
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE TESTER! – You will help to plan, automate, QA and improve an already existing high-traffic system across a variety of platforms (mobile, web, database) while working in a fast-paced field that will put you far above your peers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate: Work with technical and non-technical team members to ensure clear, concise communication is being maintained between development, production and operations teams.
- Design and build: You’ll have to write comprehensive test suites and test cases for both automated and manual tests to support confident, rapid deployments and scheduled releases.
- Project testing: Ensure cross-browser compatibility across both desktop and mobile browsers as well as perform cross platform testing on iOS and Android for mobile applications.
- Have an attention to detail: You’ll need to have a hacker’s mentality. Find ways to break an application while giving thoughts on improving it.
- Discover, report and validate: All defects need to be addressed and resolved through Jira, our issue tracking system.
- Project driven: Collaborate and integrate yourself as part of an Agile software development process.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET THERE:
- 2-3 years of experience testing responsive web applications across a variety of browsers.
- 1-2 years of experience testing mobile applications.
- Web automation experience using Selenium/Ruby and Cucumber is required.
- Ability to write comprehensive, precise test documentation and test cases.
- Manual testing experience in complicated business platform and building up test data
- Experience creating, maintaining and organizing test cases through the use of test case management software such as TestRail is strongly preferred.
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman is a plus.
- Experience with load testing platforms such as JMeter is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building and conflict resolution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At TITAN School Solutions, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer!
- Unlimited PTO: We believe in work/life balance to reward our rock stars for delivering great results.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.
- Work Remotely: This position is available for remote employment in the United States
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!