QA Engineer 3 – Quality Control Specialist (QCS) Senior at Salient CRGT
QA Engineer 3 / Quality Control Specialist (QCS) Sr
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams.As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT ?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
SalientCRGT is seeking a Quality Control Specialist (QCS) with Department of Defense (DOD) training analysis, design, and development experience. The QCS supports the courseware development team with conducting quality reviews of all training products. Attention to detail, adherence to style guide standards, and ability to provide detailed feedback to team members is imperative. The QCS will work closely with the Lead Instructional System Designer (ISD) and Instructional Developers (ID) to review, improve, and edit training products in support of all developed Course of Instruction (COI). NETC E2E, Content Planning Module (CPM), and Learning Object Module experience is preferred.
Specific Duties/Job requirements
- Proofread all training products and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Ensure all training products are standardized, consistent, and accurate
- Provide with detailed feedback on writing and standards to support continued process improvement
- Ability to conduct course-ware quality reviews using project Style Guide, Navy Correspondence Manual, and American Psychological Association (APA) guidance.
- Familiarity and knowledgeable with all aspects of Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) of DOD Training Products
- Record, annotate, and communicate feedback consistently
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a production driven environment
- Collaborate with Lead ISD and Project Manager (PM) to ensure all project quality activities align with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL)
- Implement, improve, and develop repeatable and actionable QA processes to ensure consistent quality of all training products
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 or more years of experience in Instructional Systems Design (ISD), technical writing, technical editing, and developmental processes as they pertain to Quality Assuring Training Materials both online and in hard copy.
- ABachelor’s degree in English is preferred, however, will consider 10 years of experience in the field with specific NETC E2E Training Process experience in lieu of degree.
- A current Dept. of Defense Secret Security Clearance is required
- Experience with DOD Instructional Theory and Development to include working knowledge of NAVEDTRA 130 series instructions is strongly desired.
- Experience with NETC E2E Training Process is a plus
Job Location(s) _US-Work From Home_
Job ID _2020-10002_
LCAT _QA Engineer 3_
Work Status _Full-Time Regular_
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!