- United States
Not open to recruiting firms. Applicants please apply here. Please do not send resumes directly to any hiring manager.
Interested in working for a team of people completely redefining how fitness and health care work together? At Peerfit, we’re flipping wellness reimbursements on their head by connecting insurers’ and employers’ wellness dollars to popular fitness studios offering CrossFit, yoga, barre, boot camp, cycling, and more. If working with a team of innovative and driven people who are modernizing how people engage with wellness excites you, look no further than Peerfit.
As a Quality Engineer you’ll support the Product department as a member of the Delivery Team bringing both hands-on and technical continuous delivery of quality.
You will be joining a growing team of delivery experts creating software applications for lifestyle wellness and enterprise health supporting them with test plans, comprehensive quality assurance and verification, and automation tooling.
We’re seeking someone who is solution-oriented, pragmatic, and consensus-driven in their approach to rapidly building iterative software to solve real problems in our product and technical domains.
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Test plan and case creation
- Prepare bug reports including written descriptions, screenshots and videos to demonstrate scenarios
- Participation in project planning, design process and technical and quality audits
- Compare project development deliverables to product design documents, mock-ups and flow charts to ensure product meets specifications
- Post deployment testing, validation and status communication to stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience as a quality engineer in a web or mobile software environment
- Strong understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and complementary QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Able to create and execute comprehensive software test plans
- Familiarity with third-party software testing and automation tools
- Strong understanding and passion for great user experience
- Understanding of software build environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with multiple operating systems, browsers and mobile devices
- Broadband Internet access
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience testing API endpoints using Postman scripts
- Familiarity with Pivotal Tracker, Jira or other project tracking tools
- Experience testing admin and dashboard apps from the backend and frontend
- Experience with performance and benchmark testing
Bachelor’s degree in an information/comp-sci program or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
WHO WE NEED: (Intangibles)
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Desires to have a role in the growth of a startup
- Stays motivated and knows how to be persistent
- Is inquisitive and curious
- Is self-directed with great problem solving skills
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Can work remotely and make decisions autonomously at a high level
- Flexibility to handle changing responsibilities
WHAT YOU GET:
- The opportunity to help expand the impact of Peerfit across the United States…and, someday, the world!
- The chance to work in a relaxed, yet goal-driven start-up culture with a passion for fitness
- Peerfit credits to attend fitness classes.
- Chance to work remotely with flexible scheduling
- Health insurance & other benefits
Peerfit is an Equal Opportunity Employer