QA Data Engineer at CrowdStrike
QA Data Engineer
- USA – Remote
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches.
- Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves but do so in a future-proof manner.
- We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it.
- We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them.
- So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About The Role:
- This is a new role reporting to the Sr. Dir. of Data and Analytics.
- As a QA Data Engineer, you will be involved in testing all aspects of the Finance DW and driving testing automation.
- This role involves executing manual test plans, automating test cases, and proactively reporting issues to ensure that Finance DW data is accurate.
- Execute Daily manual and automated testing across our key metrics
- Work closely with subject matter experts and data team to come up with valid tests
- Bug Tracking, source control, and code coverage
- Develop and implement test plans, test cases, and testing framework
- Collaborate with Sales Ops, Deal Desk, and other Depts to identify process issues in SFDC/Systems to help with data accuracy
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and best practice
- Proactive in identifying new process to resolve issues and communicate to appropriate teams
- Working knowledge of SFDC, SQL, DW concepts and BI reporting tools
What You’ll Need
The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative in solving problems and has prior experience in manual testing and automation. Also understand the business reasons for measuring specific key metrics.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!