QA Automation Engineer at ABC Financial
QA Automation Engineer
- Remote, United States
Our core is your strength:
ABC Fitness Solutions (abcfitness.com) is the premier provider of software and related services for the fitness industry, and has built a reputation for excellence in support for clubs and their members. ABC is the trusted provider to boost performance and create a total fitness experience for members of clubs of all sizes whether a multi-location chain, franchise or an independent gym.
Founded in 1981, ABC helps nearly 16,000 clubs and facilities globally perform better and more profitably offering a comprehensive SaaS club management solution that enables club operators to achieve optimal performance. ABC Financial is a Thoma Bravo portfolio company, a private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology companies
At the very Core:
The QA Automation Engineer (QAE) is a test engineer who plays a critical role in the agile development team and is primarily responsible for designing, developing, and implementing test frameworks, test validation scripts, and test data strategies covering the full product stack.
This position will also be responsible for understanding business requirements, features, and will be responsible for creating, executing, and maintaining test scripts.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, implement, and maintain the strategy to ensure full automated testing of applications, API’s, and frameworks as part of a continuous integration and agile environment.
- Define Functional Automation Coverage Map, ensuring visibility to all the stakeholders and members of the Agile Team.
- Define test plans, test cases, and test data to be used for automated testing.
- Create and perform thorough automation test strategies to ensure comprehensive code coverage and write test cases that cover all areas.
- Identify and create reusable test data, methods, and frameworks.
- Proactively identify & share new automation tools/processes/approaches to create, maintain and improve the Software Testing Lifecycle.
- Participate in Requirements Reviews and Grooming sessions.
Who you are:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, equivalent technical degree, or experience
- 4+ years of professional software automation/development experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- Knowledge using backend Test Automation Frameworks from Junit and NUnit such as TestNG
- Knowledge using frontend Test Automation Frameworks such as Selenium Webdriver, to test responsive web applications
- Integrating automated tests into continuous integration pipelines using tools such as Jenkins or Hudson.
- RESTful API web service execution and validation using tools such as Postman or SOAP
- Load testing APIs and applications using tools such as Jmeter or LoadUI
What’s in it for you:
- High growth, highly collaborative environment
- Start-up vibe
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Open PTO
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!