QA Automation Engineer – Latin America at Nearsure
QA Automation Engineer
- Latin America, Remote, Multiple Countries
- Full Time
Who We Are
We are a growing start-up with amazing opportunities!
Nearsure was created to help US-based companies augment their software development teams efficiently. By being remote-first and connecting with developers across Latin America, we can access top tech talent while keeping a lean organizational structure.
Our reach spans thousands of IT professionals, with skills in multiple industries and technologies. We have a fully distributed team working remotely from Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay and we want to keep expanding all over Latin America!
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to work from home for a challenging project in the US. You will be joining the team of a distributed company in the construction industry to develop solutions for a cloud-based construction management software, focused on enabling project owners and construction professionals to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
The successful candidate will also collaborate and communicate remotely with a team of other QAs and will be responsible for assisting with the daily activities of the QA team to ensure client requirements are met.
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.
- Create test automation scripts for regression testing to improve software quality
- Plan, schedule and test software to ensure products meet design specifications and functionality requirements
- Perform creative and real-world testing to isolate problems
- Assist development team in completing projects that will introduce new features and new functionality to company products
- Provide technical solutions in several aspects of automation construction, from basic software coding to providing input in specific tools and languages
- Perform duties otherwise assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education/experience
- 5+ years of QA testing/automation experience
- Experience with Automation Frameworks (WATIR, WATIN, Selenium, or any other scripting languages)
- Familiarity with black box, white box, integration, usability, smoke, negative, acceptance, regression, etc.
- Ability to build and maintain a test automation suite and provide continuous testing amid rapid release cycles
- Proficient in problem solving and technical resolution dialog
- Strong project planning and results oriented skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a deadling driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
What We Offer
- Work from home, with flexible working schedules
- Competitive salary in USD
- Paid time off (annual leave, National holidays, sick time and parental leave)
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth and a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!