QA Automation Engineer at vChain
Linux & Systems Application QA Automation Engineer
- FULL TIME
If you know Linux inside-out, and if you love scripting and distributed systems, then we should talk. If you are an experienced QA engineer with expertise on operating system-level, then it’s a perfect match.
vChain is the Open Source leader for immutable trust solutions such as immudb.
We process tens of millions of transactions every month and are growing fast to new markets and use cases.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix OS (can maintain production Linux systems)
- Experience in Python and Linux/Unix shell scripting
- 5+ years of experience in testing Enterprise software products and in particular web applications
- Experience in test strategy, test planning, test cases creation, execution and defect reporting
- Experience with test automation scripting frameworks (Junit, Robot, Selenium, Sikuli or others)
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Ability to perform various types of testing – feature, integration, Install-upgrade, regression, database etc.
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases / SQL
- Experience with filesystem-, cache- or database core technologies
- Good team player and communication skills
Please note that the technical skills will be tested in 30 minutes of coding tasks with shared screen.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!