QA and Release Manager at Thought Industries
QA & Release Manager
Thought Industries is hiring a QA & Release Manager who is passionate about quality. Not just in the day to day tasks of bug findings and test case creation, but also ensuring Thought Industries delivers quality features and functionality.
The QA & Release Manager will assess software quality through manual testing and will be responsible for finding and documenting any bugs or unmet requirements. This role will be responsible for working with and providing ideas to both Product Managers and Developers. Thought Industries works fast and lean and the ideal candidate will be able to jump in and manage many facets of the product development lifecycle. This will be an individual contributor role. You will be managing the quality and release of various projects for the platform.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Developers to ensure quality is met from ideation to release.
- Create & execute test cases and analyze the results.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Create internal product documentation based on the expected use of features and any limitations.
- 3-5 years experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Experience with writing automated and manual test scripts
- Experience with implementing an automated testing process
- Experience with executing automated test scripts and comparing actual results to expected behavior
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Remote work experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Curious personality with ability to learn quickly and independently
- Enjoys breaking things 😉
- Flexible work hours
- Healthcare & Dental
- Employee Rewards Program
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!