QA Analyst at Buxton Company
- United States
This is a fully remote role.
Buxton is currently seeking an innovative QA Analyst to join our team. A QA Analyst’s role is to develop and support the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans. The successful candidate demonstrates strong attention to detail and has analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Buxton is a leader in the use of analytics to help our clients grow or optimize their physical location networks, understand their consumer’s behavior, and more. We work with clients spanning a wide range of industries from retail to restaurants, entertainment venues, fitness, healthcare, and more.
If you have an interest in working in the fast-paced world of a consumer data analytics company, have a flair for communicating with clients and key stakeholders, and love working on a team, we would like to meet you.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of our product.
- Identify defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0-3 years of experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Project experience seeing a project through from beginning to end
- Self-leadership and autonomy
- Preferably, SQL experience
- Preferably, Google Analytics experience
- Preferably, prior DevOps experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Remote-first Culture
Here at Buxton, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints. Upon hire, a successful background check is required. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!