Purchasing Assistant at Schneider Saddlery
We are seeking a Purchasing Assistant to play an important role within our existing team. Your primary role will be supporting the various needs of the Purchasing department. If you can bring the right skill set and attitude, we’ll teach you how to fill the role.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who would be described as:
- A strong, independent worker
- Mindful of the details
- Cares more about facts than opinions
- Likes a routine
Both Remote and Local candidates are being considered for this position. All candidates will be expected to maintain their own work space which is conducive for working from home in a professional and efficient manner.
- Issuing, confirming and reviewing purchase orders with vendors.
- Entering receiving tickets for processing in the DC.
- Addressing errors on tickets with Receiving department.
- Communicate shipment overages, shortages or errors to vendors.
- Approve vendor invoices for payment.
- Manage price lists and pricing changes issued by vendors.
- Communicate product and shipment arrivals/delays to Customer Service.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Reliable home internet and appropriate work space
Compensation & Benefits:
- $30-$45K base pay dependent on experience
- Full benefits package
- Generous employee discount
About Schneider Saddlery
At Schneider Saddlery, we believe some of life’s best moments and memories are created – anywhere there are horses — at a barn, in the ring, or on a trail.
Today, we are a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial family business in the equestrian industry with a high-performing, data-driven team. We hold ourselves accountable to our numbers, our people, and our community.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!