Publisher Partnership Manager at eyeo
Publisher Partnership Manager – CDI possible
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
After your morning coffee, you’ll be expected to…
- Establish good relationships with the prioritized publishers and develop a great understanding of the publishers’ monetization models and technical setups
- Educate publishers about Acceptable Ads criteria and monetization solutions
- Consult publishers about available Acceptable Ads monetization options and recommend the best-matching solutions
- Introduce the recommended solutions to the publisher and assists with implementation in close collaboration with the Network Solutions or Direct Accounts Team and 3rd party Acceptable Ads solution providers
- Visit and communicate with all prospected publishers frequently
- Collaborate with the team on the prioritization of the team’s roadmap
What you bring to the table…
- Full professional proficiency in the French language and excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- At least 5 years experience with sales in AdTech or online publishing (preferably both)
- Good technical understanding of online advertising
- Experience in a global organization active in different markets
- Proven track record (e.g., contacts network)
- Good networker that establishes relations and a good communication flow across business areas with ease
- Accustomed to working with modern tooling, e.g. Jira, Confluence, chat, etc.
- Independent but team-oriented work style
- Publisher cooperation experience
It’s awesome, but not required, if you have…
- Professional network with the publishers market segment
- Good understanding of the French AdTech market and/or publishers
- Experience with agile organisations
- Knowledge about ad blocking and monetisation solutions, e.g. paywalls, etc.
- Knowledge about the browser market, ideally on mobile
What we offer
- Work from home
- Full-time employment possible
- Stipend for home office
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!