Proposal Writer – U.S., U.K., or Australia at WorkForce Software
Proposal Writer – Virtual – US, UK or Australia
WorkForce Software is a leading workforce management provider. Our cloud-based solutions enable large organizations with complex regulatory and business requirements to schedule employees, track time, manage absences, and more. As part of the Proposal Management Team, you will write responses to RFPs and RFIs, as well as security questionnaires and requirements docs. Part of the broader Marketing organization, you will work closely with Sales Executives and subject matter experts throughout the company to ensure responses accurately represent WorkForce Software and reflect prospects’ unique business requirements and priorities.
At WorkForce Software, we put customers first, make it happen, and celebrate our success. These core values are at the heart of everything we do. If you possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong project management and proposal writing experience, and have a passion for accurately representing brands, products, and services in customer-facing technical content, we’d like to hear from you!
As a WorkForce Software employee, you’ll enjoy a generous benefits package including health insurance, ample time off when you need to recharge, discounts on your gym membership, and more.
- Perform a first pass of all RFP questions with the help of our RFP content database
- Personalize boilerplate content to reflect individual prospects’ unique needs
- Write, edit, and/or one voice’ cover letters, executive summaries, and other proposal contents
- Manage project timelines to gather input from subject matter experts, coordinate review cycles, and finalize documents for on-time submission
- Show initiative in learning about WorkForce Software products and services, as well as our internal proposal processes
- Pay close attention to detail while also collaborating with others to produce exceptional proposals
- Perform related tasks as necessary
- Less than 10% (for training)
- Remote applicants must have experience working remotely and managing tight, non-negotiable deadlines
- Five+ years of experience in proposal development
- Experience in proposal development for enterprise software
- Exceptional business writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong preference given to candidates with Qvidian or other RFP database experience
- Strong preference given to candidates with APMP certification and experience communicating about SaaS HCM solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications (or similar 4-year degree)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!