Proposal Writer, COVID-19 Contact Tracing Program at AM - Applied Memetics
Title: Proposal Writer, COVID-19 Contact Tracing Program (Immediate Hire)
AM has an immediate opening for Proposal Writer to support federal, state, and local efforts to fight the COVID-19 Contact Tracing program, nationwide. This position will begin immediately. We anticipate that this resource will need to be available for up to 90 day or longer to respond to multiple RFPs.
Background: The scale and complexity of the COVID-19 outbreak has underscored the need for prompt and effective implementation of evidence-based containment measures. Contact tracing is one of the interventions that has been used to effectively control recent pandemics (Ebola, SARS), and has shown to be effective against COVID-19 mitigation in South Korea, New Zealand and elsewhere.
AM LLC has identified over 18,000 qualified and motivated candidates who have responded to our call to action to support COVID-19 response efforts. Our candidates are located throughout the U.S., come from a variety of backgrounds, and possess the skills and personal qualities necessary to work as Contact Tracers, Care Resource Coordinators, and Case Investigators.
The successful Proposal Writer will have experience writing winning proposals at the federal, state, and local levels, preferably related to health care or public health fields).
- Interview subject matter experts to develop accurate and compelling proposal content
- Write capabilities statements, proposals, or proposal sections (e.g., past performance or technical content)
- Participate in, support, coordinate, and/or lead color team reviews
- Develop proposal calendars and responsibility matrices to assign roles and responsibilities in proposal development, manage proposal schedule
- Create compliance matrices and ensure proposals are compliant with solicitation requirements, completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Review and copy-edit proposals and/or capabilities statements
- Develop compelling visuals, best practices, and templates
- 5+ years of experience writing and coordinating proposals for similar professional service areas (public health, clinical, and health care).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail a must
- Ability to work and communicate with interdisciplinary staff
- Ability to manage multiple pursuits concurrently while meeting deadlines
- Specific Proposal and/or Business Development training and/or certification
- Association for Proposal Management Professional (APMP) certification
Division: COVID-19 Contact Tracing Program
External Company Name: Applied Memetics LLC
External Company URL: http://www.appliedmemeticsllc.com/
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!