Reports to: RFP/Proposal Manager
OnSolve is the largest global provider of SaaS-based critical communication solutions for enterprise, SMB, and government customers. The company’s cloud-based software communications platform provides seamless and easy-to-deploy solutions for the exchange of critical information among organizations, their people, devices and external entities, with use cases designed to save lives, enhance revenue, and reduce costs.
OnSolve solutions include MIR3®, the most comprehensive solution available for large enterprises and federal agencies seeking to manage critical events or natural disasters effectively via the transmission of critical information and instructions. The company’s CodeRED® solution provides high-speed notification services capable of reaching millions of people in minutes, applying its mission critical capabilities to government, utilities, healthcare and other markets. In addition, the company recently acquired Send Word Now’s emergency notification system, increasing its enterprise offerings across all industries. Other solutions offered include SmartNotice® and TelAlert® for specific use cases, or for companies with less complex notification requirements.
OnSolve is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.
The RFP / Proposal Writer will create and edit proposals for new sales opportunities of various sizes across business and government segments (including but not limited to Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), and other business proposals to extend our offering with current customers).
- Responsible for the ownership of the entire RFP process.
- Manage the process by establishing and tracking priorities, tasks, and key dates for all aspects of the proposal.
- Manage the gathering and writing of all proposal requirements by analyzing past responses, working and writing with corresponding sales team members or partners as well as with the marketing, IT, operations, and executive teams as needed.
- Own the production of the RFP response by formatting text, graphics, and essential forms as well as coordinating the printing, binding and delivery.
- Continue to develop, enhance, and mechanize the proposal responses as the company continues to grow and enhancements are continuously made.
- Maintain and expand the product knowledge database using Loopio RFP software.
- Utilize other management tools such as SalesForce and SharePoint.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in proposal writing or corporate communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English or similar discipline or equivalent years of experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include:
- Ability to prioritize workload and balance multiple priorities
- Strong time management capabilities
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work remotely while adhering to deadlines and meeting goals
- Self-motivated under minimal supervision
- Expert skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proof reading skills
- Ability to translate broad, complex concepts from subject matter experts into clear, compelling and concise communication
- 5+ year’s professional experience in proposal writing.
- RFP or marketing experience with Software-as-a-Service or other technology fields.
- Experience working with Loopio, SalesForce, and SharePoint.
Compensation & Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and additional supplemental insurance
- Paid time off and personal days
- Paid holidays