Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV. Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
The Account Management team is in an exciting build phase – they’re on a journey to put together a best-in-class team from the ground up. The team as it stands is incredibly diverse with regard to background, perspective, and capability. You will be joining one of the most recently formed functions, supported by every part of the ecosystem to help construct a proposal engine/resource for every single one of our sales members to leverage.
- Create, develop, and grow a Center of Excellence for proposal management to stage processes that are repeatable and scalable for complex RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs
- Work directly with the VP of Global Account Management to create a best-in-class proposal management function
- Strategize with all internal teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Managed Services, Tech Support, Legal, etc. to build and execute on programs
- Manage, write, and edit winning proposals, pitch decks, and case studies for complex, competitive bids that represent million-dollar opportunities
- Learn and adapt with the market by tracking/reporting on win/loss metrics, trend data (for product and capability enhancements), and competitive offerings
- Oversee RFP process from inception to delivery working cross-collaboratively with clients/customers, field sales, and solutions consultants (sales engineers)
- 5+ years of proposal writing for competitive bids
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise software/SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in start-up, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Evidence of ability to work on a diverse, high performing team
- History of continuously innovating on proposal development processes
Nice to haves:
- Technical background, such as BS in a technical major
- Proposal management experience at enterprise software/SaaS companies
- Experience at companies that grew from $100MM to $1B
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Medallia Inc are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.