Proposal Editor at Ellumen
Part-Time Proposal Editor
FULL TIME | ELLUMEN, INC. | UNITED STATES
Industry: IT Services
Zip/Postal Code: Remote
Ellumen, named a Top Workplace by the Washington Post, is a small business headquartered in Silver Spring, MD. We provide a broad spectrum of information technology and ancillary services to government and commercial customers primarily within the healthcare delivery domain. We seek a Part-Time Proposal Editor to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to re-write and/or edit business winning-related documents such as RFI or RFP responses, White Papers, and other customer presentation materials.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Apply editorial styles and standards consistently across multiple proposal volumes with rigorous attention to detail.
- Research and verify acronym definitions; generate glossaries.
- Provides desktop publishing and formatting throughout the process and is responsible for implementing proposal format based on the proposal plan.
- Responsible for developing, editing, and integrating text and graphics into the finished copy.
- Support writing activities and provide copy edits as assigned for various proposal sections to improve overall readability, correct grammar/punctuation, fix spelling and syntax issues.
- Conduct final reviews of text, graphics, and format.
- Maintains general proposal files/folders including project descriptions, resumes, written proposal sections, graphics, and related templates.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or a related career field.
- 5 years of related Federal proposal editing experience for multi-teammate, solutions-based proposals.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-conscious, results-driven environment
- Familiarity with Adobe products.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!