Project Support at AIS - Applied Information Sciences
Title: Project Support
Location: United States
Ability to maintain an Interim Secret Clearance is Required
As a Project Support, you will have the ability to support clients and collaborate with team members. An Interim Secret Clearance is required and this is a remote position.
- To effectively coordinate across the Engineering and Analyst teams to ensure project delivery/solutions are as per the customer specifications and requirements; and, ensure customer satisfaction of project quality and progress
- Work with the team to ensure weekly status reports are promptly updated and ready for management review, assist with compiling the report and SLA performance
- Work with the team and extract from the weekly status reports to update the monthly IPR report
- Co-ordination of publication, review, and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables
- Follow up with respective assigned team members on various Adhoc requests from the client to ensure prompt responses
- Track all Adhoc quotes and assist the PM and DPM in follow up and reporting on these
- Take full responsibility for on-boarding activities and off-boarding activities
- Track Remedy support queues for the team and generate reports – assist the team leads with queue management activities, flag potential SLA violations, etc.
- Support the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables, programmer level risk and issue coordination
- Conduct project induction for the employees on the Do’s and Don’ts in the project, escalation matrix in the project, introduction to the project, etc.
- Taking responsibility on completion of the mandatory training both for new resources as well as annual training requirements for all project personnel
- Coordinating and handling the official meetings for delivery management for the projects
- Maintain contact lists and schedules
- Assist with coordination of projects and providing updates to the Project Schedule
- Assist with coordinating Team building activities
Profile of Success
- Bachelor’s degree with over three years of IT support experience
- Self-directed, motivated and positive attitude and solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple unrelated tasks independently, with minimum supervision, while still meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, analysis, and creative problem-solving skills
- Easily cognizant of business interactions between project-level details and program strategy to be a proactive contributor to both
- Demonstrated ability to follow standard project management methodologies, as well as business transformation and project best practices
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!