Project Support Specialist at Value Management Strategies
Title: Project Support Specialist
Location: Nationwide US, WA
Interested in joining a growing consulting practice? If so, then look no further than Value Management Strategies, Inc. (VMS). We are a management consulting company delivering industry leading services to our clients in project controls, risk management, estimating, scheduling, value management, decision analysis, and constructability reviews.
VMS is seeking a Project Support Specialist to help support execution and delivery of our Project Controls team s services. The position will support operational and contractual administration, engage in quality assurance / quality control (QA/QC) of our deliverables, and support production of deliverables. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and thrives working in a supportive virtual team environment. We are a fast-growing team committed to bringing value improvements and impeccable project delivery to our clients, and we would love to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities
As a team member of VMS your key responsibilities will be:
Primary Project Support Specialist Responsibilities
- Support the team in the coordination and planning of workshops and work sessions related to Project Controls efforts for clients.
- Assist management in preparation and development of work order / task order scope, budget, and schedule for client service requests.
- Maintain client, contract, work order, task order, and project status updates in VMS Ajera system.
- Coordinate and communicate work order / task order scope, budget, schedule, including any changes to assigned and sub-consultant team members.
- Assist in development of timely progress and status reports for clients for contracts, work orders, and task orders.
- Identify and assess deviations and impacts of changes to scope, schedule, and budget on contracts and work orders / task orders, including informing management of the impact of changes.
- Support review and QA/QC functions on project estimates, schedules, and other client deliverables.
- Support records keeping and document management functions by engaging in organization and filing of contracts, work orders and task orders for the Project Controls group as well as engaging in organization and filing of draft and final deliverables.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Candidates will be considered only if they can demonstrate:
- Direct work experience in project support and coordination.
- A minimum of 1 year direct/relevant industry experience.
- A 4-year degree from an accredited US university.
- Bachelor s degree.
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Word, and Project.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize and handle multiple long- and short-term tasks simultaneously and collaborate with various managers in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Self-motivated, well organized, detail oriented and able to be productive in a work from home environment.
The job location is flexible and allows for remote teleworking but may require periodic travel to client locations as needed.
- Salary Dependent on Experience (DOE) ranging from $50,000 to $75,000 per year, 20 days PTO, nine (9) paid holidays, competitive health plans, paid parental leave, and 401k match.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!