Project – Program Manager – 100% Remote in Hopkinton, MA at Eliassen Group
Employee Type: Contractor
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Job Type: Management
Experience: Not Specified
We have a rare remote opportunity for a Project/Program Manager with our leading national client. Candidate can sit anywhere in the United States!
Responsibilities of the Project / Program Manager:
- Engage with external customers to monitor projects from end to end
- Ensure technical compatibility for the various accounts
- Organize cross-departmental activities to ensure timely and on budget project completion
- Generate weekly and quarterly forecasts of revenue and utilization
- Responsible for Quality Assurance
Requirements of the Project / Program Manager:
- At least 7 years of project management experience
- At least 5 years of business process outsourcing experience preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation preferred
Job ID: 320276
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.