PROJECT MANAGER, TECHNOLOGY
PartnerCentric, Inc., an industry-leading fully remote performance marketing agency based in the US and Europe, is looking for a full-time Project Manager, Technology. At our core, we build meaningful relationships beyond borders and aim to be the best partners for our clients and for each other. We are 100% funded by happy customers and provide premium performance marketing services to retail and lead advertisers.
To provide PartnerCentric clients with category-leading technical support, to include integration of new marketing platforms, investigating and correcting tracking breakages, and handholding new clients through a launch process. The right applicant will have a deep base of experience in ad-tech tracking and platform integrations and will be able to speak at a knowledgeable level with technical teams on both platforms and client teams – to include code reviews and direct testing. The applicant should be highly organized, experienced with establishing and improving processes and documentation, and be able to build a meaningful rapport with PartnerCentric clients. A deep understanding of on-site tracking tags, API data flows, and postback implementation, is required.
- New client onboarding
- New platform launches
- Tracking Implementation
- Tracking Testing
- Tracking anomaly investigations
- Comprehensive documentation of all projects
- Working closely with PartnerCentric Client Success teams to provide best-in class service
- Function as expert in the company on marketing platforms, tracking, and feature sets
- Collaboration with existing team on process and technology improvements
- Setup and monitoring of data automation, including data feeds, order correction feeds, and tracking feeds
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of marketing (preferably affiliate) platform onboarding
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
We’re a fully remote workplace with over 35 employees, and there’s a reason a lot of our team members have been here so long. They don’t want to leave. We inspire working hard, building great relationships, and providing a supportive environment for growth and interesting work. We are proud to stand for equal pay, and have taken the Equal Pay for Equal Work pledge on Glassdoor.