Project Manager, Nonprofit at ForwardPMX
Project Manager, Nonprofit (Remote)
At ForwardPMX, we help brands find the changes the fuel meaningful growth to their businesses. We are a global marketing agency with over 700 talented people across more than 20 global offices, delivering sophisticated and scaled performance marketing that isn’t limited by language, geography or platform. We surround our people with future-facing technology and process that enables faster and smarter problem solving, resulting in a more inspired, collaborative workplace that celebrates innovation.
ForwardPMX is hiring for a Project Manager for our Nonprofit Division. The primary role of the Project Manager, Nonprofit at ForwardPMX is to oversee flawless execution of multi-channel campaigns and projects from inception to completion. You will work directly with Client Services, Strategy, Creative, Paid Media, Web Development and other teams to deliver a quality product/service on-time to our clients.
Reporting to the Director of Production and Project Management, this role is a key member of our growing team. A successful candidate will be a self-starter with an organized approach to managing colleagues and deliverables; one who loves checking things off the to do list and can motivate colleagues to get the job done well and on time.
- Capture and track all client needs, requests and communications, in partnership with the Client Services team
- Define project tasks and develop and manage campaign production schedule in project management platform and Microsoft Teams
- Track project deliverables, ensuring all team members (internal and external) understand and adhere to roles, expectations, deliverables and timelines
- Traffic campaign assets and needs between agency, vendors and client
- Facilitate internal and external (client) communication related to campaigns and ad hoc/ongoing deliverables through weekly client calls
- Understand project and contract scope, communicate scope creep concerns
- Manage the production section of the client status tracker, and ensure production team provides on-time updates
- Manage campaign and ad hoc client needs and related production schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to focus under pressure
- The ability to organize, direct, and motivate a team (internal and external)
- Successfully work with various groups to resolve conflicts in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to handle multiple projects, and multiple clients at the same time
- Self-starter with drive towards excellence
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, facilitation, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills are expected
- 3-5 years’ previous experience working successfully as a Project Manager at a marketing agency or digital marketing firm. Knowledge of the Nonprofit sector and fundraising preferred.
- Proactively communicates with internal subject matter experts to increase knowledge of fundraising
- Basic understanding of or exposure to multi-channel direct response marketing production processes such as eCRM Platforms (e.g.: Classy, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Luminate Online), email deployment, direct mail planning and production, digital marketing.
- Knowledge of collaboration software and project management techniques and tools (MS Teams, Asana, Trello, Basecamp, etc.)
- 4-year college degree preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!