Project Manager – Loss Mitigation at U.S. Bank
Project Manager (Loss Mitigation)
Category Corporate Functions & Risk
Job Id 2023-0001908
Job Type Full time
Job available in 2 locations
- Remote, TX, United States
- Remote, United States
At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Participates in the initiation, strategy, design, development, and implementation of assigned projects. Assigned projects will focus on one or more of process changes, regulatory changes, system enhancements, system implementations, digital improvements and other areas as needed. Supports both the PMO and the Business Line in a matrixed organization. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs. Facilitates project tracking and reporting to ensure success. Manages performance of the project team and evaluates overall team performance.
- Master’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in project management
- Mortgage Servicing Operations, Default and Loss Mitigation experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge in project management methodologies
- Skilled in project tools and documentation standards
- Presentation skills both upstream and downstream
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the following software a preferred: Jira, Smartsheet, MSP, Visio
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Expertise in scope management and risk management
- Versed in PLC and SDLC
- Professional and technical acumen
- Comfortable working in Agile, Waterfall or blended
- PMP is preferred
- Scrum master certification preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Risk and Compliance experience preferred
- Industry knowledge and banking acumen is preferred
*This is a remote role.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $99,365.00 – $116,900.00 – $128,590.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.