Project Manager – Compliance at Kyruus
Project Manager – Compliance
- REMOTE OR BOSTON, MA
- ENGINEERING – PLATFORM SECURITY
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
- Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
- Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
- Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
Here’s what that would mean for you in this role and check out our engineering blog here!
- You’ll contribute to the Kyruus vision and mission by managing compliance projects efficiently within our Product Development teams to ensure we meet industry security standards. The primary purpose of this role is to lead us through security controls and processes assessments to help us achieve relevant federal certifications and assist in configuration and auditing of our solution as we begin customer implementation. You’ll work as the key conduit within our Product Development teams and collaborate with other internal teams at Kyruus to ensure seamless communication.
- You’ll manage complex projects through completion including owning, monitoring and reporting out on project progress, identifying areas of risk and options for mitigation.
- You’ll help our internal technical teams define what project success means and measure progress toward achieving success metrics.
- You’ll lead effective brainstorming sessions with Engineering management to understand project needs and scope the work associated.
- You’ll use Smartsheets and Microsoft Project to develop and update project plans as needed.
- You’ll use Jira to monitor work with engineering teams.
- You’ll be responsible for understanding how the Product & Engineering teams manage sprints and interruptions and guide teams through compliance certification within the existing processes.
- You’ll work with auditors, applications, infrastructure and other teams to achieve and maintain federal compliance.
- You’ll report to the Director, Program Management in our Program Management department within the Product Development division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 4-7 years experience in project management (PMP preferred) to:
- Effectively work within the Product Development team to conquer large, complicated projects.
- Escalate issues and provide project updates to upper management.
- You’ll use your 3-5 years experience with government compliance frameworks and SaaS/enterprise to:
- Guide our product development team through a federal certification process.
- Work in a consultative manner with internal teams including infrastructure, security and applications.
- You’ll use your communication skills to:
- Build a shared vision with our internal teams.
- Work cross-functionally with Delivery to report on project status
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding & Where You’ll Go From Here
- You’re a trusted member of the Program Management team and can provide immediate value to the product development team.
- You drive projects to completion within the Product Development team and partner with other teams to communicate status across the organization.
- You improve the health of our Product Development cross-team communication.
- Kyruuvians in the Project Manager role can move in a more linear career path on the program management team. The next step is Program Manager and this individual could explore this role within program management on the Product Development team or Delivery team.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
- Experience with managing large projects in Microsoft Project.
- Experience defining and executing project plans for initiatives executing in the government space, with collaboration from federal employees.
- Willing to undergo trainings to build knowledge and operating skills.
- Experience with initiating and managing projects for organizing compliance programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!