Project Manager, Clinical Home Health at Planet Pharma
Project Manager, Clinical Home Health
- Job ID: BH320136
- Category: Project Manager, Clinical Project Manager
- Industry: Biotechnology / Healthcare Provider / Pharmaceutical
- Type: Direct
- Location: REMOTE
- Project Manager, Clinical Home Health
The main purpose of the Project Manager’s role is the overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a clinical supply project.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The role is highly people oriented and entails dealing directly with clients and internal operational groups regarding the storage and distribution of clinical trials supplies.
- This position will manage our Clinical Trial Distribution protocols, Direct-To-Patient, as well as our Home Health Care Programs.
- The role necessitates taking ownership for clinical supply projects. This involves providing the client with a primary contact point and acting as the ”project owner” to co-ordinate the internal operational and quality departmental roles in the project.
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing the overall set-up of the trial by creating work instructions, building protocols in our inventory management system, creating internal checklist, training functional departments on study requirements, assisting in feasibility, overseeing project budgets and ensuring key study deliverables are maintained in accordance with study contracts.
- The projects encompass all aspects of storage and distribution of supplies for multi-site studies or in the case of Direct-To-Patient trials encompasses all related activities in delivering to or picking up from a patient directly.
- Other responsibilities include dealing with project inquiries, preparation and maintenance of study reports and KPIs, assisting in client audits, developing SOPs and project forecasting.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!