Location: Remote, Washington, DC
Travel Required: No
Healthcare Management Solutions, LLC (HMS) has an immediate opening for a Project Manager to work in Washington D.C or remote. The Project Manager will serve as the single management focal point and is responsible for the execution of all services and projects under the Task.
- Ensures all Task Order activities meet cost, schedule, quality, and performance requirements
- Drives effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Analyzes significant deviations from plan, takes corrective actions, and forecasts any impact on Task Order deliverables
- Oversees definition of and adherence to standard processes
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent client facing and internal communications skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
Minimum Education and Training Requirements:
- MBA or MS/MA degree Management, Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security or related Technical Discipline.
- Project Management Professional certification
- Top Secret Security Clearance