Accountable for and manages the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of project(s) with relatively small and/or less complex scope and deliverables. Project scope typically impacts one of the following: process, system, function, and/or product. Length of project may run one year or less in duration.
- Provides input on business plan to achieve business goals.
- Proactively leads assigned project by creating project timeline, identifying key milestones and additional resources needed to successfully complete the work.
- Assists with the management of internal relationships, processes and performance drives (in some cases relationships may be external).
- Negotiates to obtain additional resources (may be cross functional/segment).
- Responsible for the budget and/or financial implications of the project.
- Identifies issues that may stall project and works with manager to address them.
- Tracks progress and communicates project status on a regular basis to all impacted parties.
- Builds communication plan for implementation to ensure all impacted parties (up stream/down stream) are informed of next steps for completion.
- Acts as an advocate for change may require influencing others to see the value in project.
- Group facilitation/presentation influencing various internal (these may be cross-functional/segment) may also include external parties.
- May coach or mentor others by providing work direction.
- May solicit and evaluate internal and external customer feedback to enhance continuous quality improvement.
- May identify gaps and recommend enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
- Develops recommendations based on complex data and root cause analysis.
- May serve as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Proven track record meeting project dates.
- 3-5 years related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Job Information
- Ability to communicate effectively with management.
- Ability to work collaboratively within work teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
Primary Location (City, State)
Potential Telework Position
Percent of Travel Required
0 – 10%
Full or Part Time
Benefit eligibility may vary by position.