Professional Services – Remote or HQ, California
Exponent Partners is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to lead Salesforce.com implementation projects with a variety of nonprofit organizations. Successful candidates are highly experienced in managing custom web application development projects. If this sounds like you, read on!
The Technical Project Manager manages the development of custom Salesforce.com solutions on projects ranging in size from small engagements to multi-person teams and in complexity from Salesforce.com configuration to Force.com development. The successful candidate has a technical background, software development expertise using a variety of methodologies, and excellent communication skills.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed
- Develop a project plan to ensure compliance with all the agreed milestones
- Track project status and periodically present to client project manager and sponsor
- Work with the client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope or timeline
- Manage client expectations and manage scope via change orders
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time and on budget
- Ensure that the client can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation
- Recent experience in managing software-as-a-service projects, experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Proven consulting skills and customer focus (minimum of 3 years in customer-facing consulting)
- Working knowledge of nonprofit business processes
- Experience managing remote teams
- Experience using the tools and templates that enable good project management. Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to convey technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Generous vacation policy
- 401k match
- Health and welfare benefits
- Be a part of a mission-focused team that wants to improve the world
- Have the ability to work remotely while benefiting from a supportive team environment
- Enjoy a casual and collaborative culture that rewards passion and fosters growth
- Impact hundreds of non-profit companies and thousands of user by helping these organizations advance their social missions
Exponent Partners is an information technology consulting firm that helps nonprofits use information technology to carry out their missions more efficiently and effectively. We have staff across the country, including San Francisco, CA, Washington, D.C., and New York, NY, and help innovative and progressive organizations across the United States and internationally.
We envision a world where strong civil society organizations maintain a powerful voice in the dialogue with commerce and government. We want the organizations that help us educate our children, nurture our communities, protect our planet, and safeguard our human rights to have access to the best possible tools and knowledge to help them make our world a better place.