Powered by big dreams and small egos, Trilogy is reimagining how skills-based learning can change the face of education. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top universities to create boot camps that prepare highly-motivated students for high-growth careers. And although we’ve successfully graduated hundreds of students, this is truly Day 1 for us.
Driven by a one-team mentality, we’re looking for those with the hunger, talent, and passion to ride this wave with us.
Trilogy is the first of its kind to bring the successful web development boot camp model, as well as other continuing education programs, in house to academic institutions while supporting the entire student academic journey. Our platform combines our curriculum, student recruitment, and career placement services to elevate graduates for increased job market success. We are in high-growth mode and rapidly expanding our family of partners.
We put students first
We put students first because they deserve nothing less – and our university and employer partners expect nothing less. Every aspect of Trilogy’s success depends on this.
We never stop improving
We believe that continuous improvement is the source of innovation. We lend an ear to both our fans and our critics in an effort to deliver better programs, better service, better communication, and better value.
We bring a “can do” attitude
We are a team of entrepreneurs who confront challenges head-on and figure things out. We value action, effort, commitment, and learning.
We succeed only as a team
Teamwork is critical to our success, and we place a tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, and across the entire company.
We are seeking…
A highly driven and passionate Project Manager to directly manage the launching of new programs with our University partners. You will interface with multiple internal stakeholders and serve as a face to Trilogy while interacting with clients. We have more than 40 university partners including Northwestern University, UC Berkeley, UCLA Extension, and University of Pennsylvania. You will develop relationships with each client and will be responsible for delivering on time, successful program launches for both new and existing Trilogy Education Services partners. You work diligently to exceed client expectations while serving as a trusted partner on behalf of the organization.
High-level view of who you are:
- You have project management and organizational skills.
- You are able to communicate effectively with your colleagues on conference calls, video sessions and via email.
- You are a self-starter and have a strong sense of accountability.
- You have strong time management skills as you will be driving multiple projects at once under deadlines.
- You are detail oriented with the ability to assure quality in your own work, as well as work provided by your colleagues and internal teams.
- You are passionate about making the world a better place through skills based education.
- You are a team player who can interact in a constructive, cooperative and harmonious manner with your colleagues.
- You are flexible and able to strive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able to gain confidence and trust.
In this job you will:
- Own the development and execution of project plans for new program launches and drive early satisfaction among our university partners.
- Communicate with internal teams to set up back end functions as well as external partners on approvals and discussions around specific program items.
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Perform important administrative functions, including updating project schedules, taking notes at meetings, and writing progress reports to the project team.
- Be responsible for data entry in Salesforce accounts.
- Create and present weekly progress reports to University Relations team.
- Be a voice! Proactively identify opportunities for onboarding process improvement and communicate with internal teams to find solutions early on.
What makes you a great fit for this role (Requirements):
- You have 1-3 years of experience in project management
- You are detail oriented
- You have strong organizational and writing skills
- Have strong communication skills and be able to work in a team environment
- Marketing experience is a plus
- You’ve had plenty of hits & misses, and can discuss the lessons learned from those misses
- Experience with a CRM is a plus
- Ability to give, receive and implement feedback in a timely manner
- Ability to adapt and deal with situations and manage expectations through ongoing changes
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to take responsibility for mistakes and implement changes right away
- Ability to learn and use technological tools effectively to manage your projects (ie. Zapier, YCBM)
- Prioritization and time management
- Ability to build and manage relationships