How do you successfully complete projects and grow a company while moving at warp speed? You stay organized, be proactive, and actively manage your team, that’s how. Does this sound like you? If so, we’d like to meet you.
Polyrific is currently undergoing tremendous growth and we, therefore, need to add some great project managers to the team pronto! This position is US-based but you can work from your home office and we are open to full or part-time help.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- At least two years experience as a member of a software project team (web and native applications count of course).
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with various project management concepts such as waterfall, agile, scrum, etc. You don’t need to be certified or an expert, just know what they are and what elements of each are useful in completing a project.
- An organized and proactive personality. You should never be asking your team members “What are you doing today” during a stand up call–you instead ask “How is the <some task> work coming along? Are we on schedule? What’s blocking you?”.
- Familiarity with common software tools such as MS Office.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Team Services (TFS) is a plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
- Health Insurance (for full time employees)
- Cell Phone & Laptop (for full time employees)
- Generous compensation plan
- Unlimited time off
- The chance to be involved early in a tech company that matters
Feel free to take a look at your future team here and check out some cool reasons why you should join us.