RR Donnelley - RRD
Corporate Information Management
- The role of Project Manager for Corporate Information Management reports to the head of the Project Management Office.
- The candidate will execute a variety of project management functions in support of large projects and initiatives for the CIM Global team.
- Leveraging their experience, the project manager will be responsible for tracking, reporting and communicating project status for multiple ongoing projects.
- Through use of excellent relationship, communication and organizational skills, the project manager will capture detailed business requirements to ensure that client needs are properly captured.
- Success in the role will be based on the project manager’s ability to effectively track and report on all aspects of the projects.
- Creating and managing project documentation using MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Attendance, facilitation & meeting minute recording for project calls
- Conducting stakeholder interviews
- Collecting & recording business requirements
- Monitoring progress of project milestones
- Liaising with project contacts in partner teams
- Hosting project status calls
- Paper-LESS program
- Creative & Presentation team collaboration workflow
- Global Metrics Review
- Various other projects as needed
Education & Experience Requirements
- 2+ years project management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint. SharePoint a plus.
- Experience with technology projects and technical writing is desirable
- Demonstrated success in multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders in global, matrixed organizations
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer