As the project manager, your job is to plan, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers may work closely with our colleges and our management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
Having multiple clients that have multiple projects, you will need to be able to juggle managing many projects sometimes competing for the same resources simultaneously.
- Prior experience as a project lead / project manager
- Effective communication and collaboration skills; commitment to a client-focused, solutions-oriented approach.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and with shifting priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required as this position will work with all levels within the organization.
- Prior hands-on experience creating software development requirements documents, design specifications documents, use cases, and test cases.
- Strong organization and time-management skills; sense of urgency to meet deadlines, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and quality work product.
- Ability to acquire new skills efficiently and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work well independently and within teams.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Resourcing Skills: will need to help in resourcing work requests that come in from our client sites and follow up with resources on status on a regular basis.
- PMP Certification
- Bachelors Degree or Higher
- Experience in Information Technology
- Experience in Higher Education