Project Manager at Human Interest
at Human Interest
San Francisco, CA or Remote
Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
Our Customer Success Operations team is responsible for managing thousands of touchpoints across our user-base and internal operations each month. As Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for mission-critical customer success operations programs such as business process reengineering, technical program management, and escalations management. You’ll act as a key member of our Customer Success Operations team, with a responsibility to promote internal collaboration in order to build the right processes, systems, and playbooks to build a Customer Success Operations Center of Excellence.
What you get to do every day
- Enable the management and delivery of Customer Success Operations initiatives, including, but not limited to new programs, processes, and supporting systems.
- Manage Customer Success Operations projects through the project lifecycle of initiation, planning, execution, testing, and closure.
- Document requirements, design specifications, test plans, and project summary reports for all applicable Customer Success Operations initiatives.
- Report on project and portfolio milestones, statuses, and potential risks/issues.
- Assist with the identification and implementation of business process enhancements to facilitate effective and efficient operations.
- Analyze, research, and document potential resolution of complex workflow issues for leadership approval and eventual delivery.
- Partner with other business areas, consultants/vendors, and technology teams to deliver on project milestones and promote awareness and transparency.
- Assess and effectively manage risks associated with Customer Success Operations to ensure activities are in alignment with the company’s and department’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the role
- 3+ years of project management experience in a high-growth environment.
- Comfort with the ambiguity of changing priorities and flexibility to new ideas within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and craftsmanship, with a knack for prioritization and scoping.
- Curiosity about how things work, with the ability to anticipate problems or spot areas for improvements.
- Organized and self-driven with a joy for learning new programs, systems, and tools.
- Strong project management skills, with experience driving stakeholder alignment, prioritization, scoping, design, execution, change management, and success metrics.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate projects to stakeholders.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- High care/low ego approach to your work.
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Human Interest is seeking to build a best-in-class product to help small businesses give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a 2021 Top Company by Y Combinator, we’re looking for incredible talent to help us achieve our mission: ensuring people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Human Interest has raised $305M and is backed by leading investors that include TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We’re proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe it’s the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!