Project Manager at Clincierge
Title: Project Manager
- Location: US National
- Career Level: Associate Level
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Type: Contract
- Duration: 6+ months
- Location: Remote
- Rate: $40/hr
Would you like to work for a fast-growing company providing an award-winning, unique, and innovative service that supports patients participating in clinical trials? Clincierge® is recruiting for a Contract Project Manager to join its passionate and collaborative team of professional experts.
The Project Manager (dba Global Study Manager) is the main point of contact for our Sponsor and CRO Study Teams, Clincierge Coordinators, and Vendor Support Services, overseeing all aspects of our travel and reimbursement service delivery for patients and caregivers participating in clinical trials. Experience with clinical trial project management or site coordination and clinical trial vendor support services is beneficial. This is not a research position.
Candidates should be skilled in client management, reporting, budget oversight, and delivery of contracted services in an efficient and timely manner.
Clincierge is a remote-first organization, so this role can be located anywhere in the USA. If you’re looking for part-time, flexible hours doing what you love, this may be a great fit for you!
- Perform ongoing project management through the life cycle of clinical trials
- Serve as primary single point of contact for clients, clinical study teams, vendors, and global coordinators
- Lead training events with clinical sites, CROs, and pharmaceutical partners, as well as ongoing communication and collaboration with site coordinators
- Own issue escalation and resolution management
- Oversee budget management
- Manage documentation and report creation
- 3 to 5 years of Project Management Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Life Sciences, or Business Management; experience working in intercultural or global business environments preferred
- Fast learner with strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working independently or collaboratively
- Proven planning and time management skills
- Ability to manage complex budgets and reporting
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, Smartsheet and SharePoint
We are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!